Páginas

Ajude a manter esse blog

domingo, maio 19, 2019

I'm Alpha (English version)

(This is a rush translation. The version may not be in its final form.)


When J. left the office to devote himself to occult research, his family worried. Soon, a nephew decided to come with a lawsuit to take his property, the house and the real estate in the center of the city. Despite the estate, he lived like a monk - the house was in ruins, rooms full of strange objects, masks, drawings, papers, and books. Every day the cook prepared the same combination of chicken, vegetables, and rice.

His study began the day that someone reading the newspaper commented:

- A crazy psychic claims to be receiving messages from an entity called Alpha.

The other day he resigned.

The cook, who arrived every day at 7am, called her nephew when she realized that J. had disappeared without wearing any clothes, and he notified the police. His notes on the blue notebook - found by his nephew, said:

October 20th

Finally, I went to find the lady who said she was receiving messages from the entity. She lives in Santos in a cluster of very dilapidated houses.

She told me that the entity said there was an urgent message to be transmitted and asked it to perform a ritual for the opening of a kind of portal. She had not had the courage to do it, but she gave me the directions. Alpha.

October 30

I performed the appointed rites. I placed on my altar a pyramid, candles, and I named the names and called the entity. I smelled strong of incense, but otherwise, nothing happened.

October 31st

I woke up with a strange dream. A very strong light emanates from a being who is two beings united. She claims to be Spodet, the messenger who [says] to men "what is lawful in the eyes of the gods," hence the beneficent days. Sages draw symbols with the count of days. The light enters through the opening of the temple and touches the image of the goddess. The dog head god appears. She says that I must prepare myself to describe what is inspired me.

November 2

I begin to draw images that come to me. Some formulas. The pencil is not enough anymore. I have to buy several colors. is a kind of sect, men in white robes, are venerating an entity. But the entity does not arise immediately. It's getting more and more visible. Finally, she has a body. I decided to look for this entity.


November 5th

Spodet takes me to a teacher who has a book on mythology. He's a doctor, who teaches at university. I'll show you the pictures. The man is scared and invites me to come to his house.

November 6th
He asked me to sleep in your house. He performed rituals of protection.

The man tells me that according to ancient traditions, aggressive vibrations can become internalized rules and they see identities that can, by a phenomenon called co-emergence, bring about a similar form. "When an entity is worshiped comes associated energy." Shadows appear when the rules have produced and infested the self.


November 8th

I decided to perform the rites at the teacher's house and open a portal. We had dinner and stayed in the living room talking until the fireplace went out. He dozed and saw the image of the nefarious entity.

I thought that your same ambition could have made co-emerge the Omega.

November 10

The teacher was very frightened and asked not to look for him anymore.

I also gave up evoking Spodet when I read that it conferred power, but it could bring on ardent ambition.

But I could not stop thinking about the end of that urgent message. I remembered a formula he had written under symbols of the dog-god.

November 10 - Dawn

I repeated the formula on the altar. I wrote a narrative.

A sect of white sages, men gathered around the ambition for knowledge. This sect planned to take power by using the influence of the spiritual world to terrorize and negotiate with judges, politicians and powerful men. "

J. had disappeared on the 11th. The nephew inherited the estate and became restless with constant oppression and a presence he said he felt as he walked around the house at night.

Afonso Jr Ferreira de Lima, 2016





Nenhum comentário: