Páginas

Ajude a manter esse blog

sábado, março 23, 2019

Credential (English version)

(This is a rush translation. The version may not be in its final form.) 

"Where's your badge," the cop asked.
He got off the bus on the promenade, with his cart full of beer cans.
More than an hour inside the bus.
He pulled the weight up the stairs and asked a passerby:
- Where is the carnival avenue?
The tents all had the same color on the awning.
Electric sound, glitter beard, ballet-men, and girls who looked at him with smiles.
I was working.
The cop grabbed his arm,
"Hey, you cop, what did I do?"
- It's not registered.
"How could I know that?" You can not treat me like this.
- I can handcuff you.
"Are you going to handcuff me because I'm selling beer?"
A multitude of superheroes, have Hawaiians around the three.
The female police officer the handcuff, he reacts, the man breaks his arm.
A wonder-woman cries out,
- You are crazy?
The merchandise is taken and the boy is left on the sidewalk.

Afonso Jr Ferreira de Lima

Nenhum comentário: