Páginas

Ajude a manter esse blog

terça-feira, março 19, 2019

Milton (English version)

(This is a rush translation. The version may not be in its final form.)

You can call me crazy. He told me.
The demon Yuri had succeeded. The daughter was becoming a respectable mage.
For the time being he had only raised rats, but who knows what he could do?

Milton got Miguel's permission to go down. Only me, the poet could help you.
For in one of my visions I saw the black shadow rush out of the sky and knew that it needed to receive the between-living in my house, I accepted.
Milton first emerged as a storm, the black liquid taking shape in the silver bowl placed on the porch.
From there the body, warm in the fireplace.

We went to the brothel together.
Milton nearly killed her when she entered her room, Yuri was in the middle of a magic formula.
I knew how to trap demons with alchemical mirrors, but Yuri was better than that and trapped me with chains upside down.
Now, Milton becomes smoke and reaches the peripheral body of the daughter, tries to penetrate its essence. She resists.

He does not forgive death.
But as he sees time as pieces of one thing, he shows him the image of his terrible and fleeting desire to kill in the cradle that newborn child and his future ambition to raise his dead son.
The woman falls and cries.
The demon feels my dagger sticking to his back and runs away.
"Blake, wait for my revenge!"
Milton takes the daughter in arms to my house.
She sleeps next to the fireplace.
"My daughter called me in her Form, and the mutable state can do nothing. She sang the lullaby, and I became a star to fall at her feet.
That being said, the dark cloud rose.

Afonso Jr. Ferreira de Lima

Nenhum comentário: