Páginas

Ajude a manter esse blog

sexta-feira, março 01, 2019

Neighbors (English version)

(This is a rush translation. Version may not be in its final form.)

I was slow to wake up. I heard him shouting, calling his brother, his sister-in-law, they lived in front. I was in a lot of pain.
We played soccer together. He was melancholy.
It was in my house. He came back from the Church much better.
He had quarreled with his girlfriend. We got drunk.
We took off our clothes. We began to push, then, to fight, we lay like that.
The hand on my chest. Her skin was hot, both soft and warm.
The Church, football, we fall asleep.
He came back the other day. We got naked, it got hot, we had great pleasure.
I was silent the other day. A week went by without us talking.
I asked his sister-in-law about it.
- You're going to become a pastor. He does not leave the Church any more.
Came in my house. We made ourselves a drink. We drank a lot.
I woke up dizzy, I saw blood everywhere. I tried to speak, I could not, my mouth ached. He shouting.

Afonso Lima

Nenhum comentário: