Páginas

Ajude a manter esse blog

segunda-feira, abril 15, 2019

Saturn (English version)

(This is a rush translation. The version may not be in its final form.)

The company promised a peaceful, dreamless sleep as a substitute for suicide.
People floated in capsules inside the Saturn space station.
He never imagined that one of them, upon awakening ahead of time, would narrate the trip to a strange dimension.

- The Metallic Queen dominates the most developed planet - Double - and commands the others with local bosses and vassals. A war was being waged by two rebel planets, but the Queen has a powerful spy ring and thousands of enemies have been thrown into space (some may imagine coming to this dimension after a cosmic storm). I was arrested for verification, so I supposed, and she took me to her castle. In that universe, people are identified by their actions, any subjectivity is considered bad taste. I, therefore, was a savage. The Queen could see the future, even of neighboring dimensions, she foresaw a war between Russia and China with the United States and showed images of entire regions of this country devastated by nuclear bombs. Finally, in the laboratory of the castle, I could see ghosts of my companions of Saturn, their souls trapped in capsules unconscious. With their energy they fed the queen's telepathy web. And I? You woke up in the dream, she told me, and so she'll wake up soon. So I was prepared to go back to Saturn and fight the war to come.
The company decided to warn the president.

Afonso Junior Ferreira de Lima
2017
https://afonsojunior.blogspot.com/2017/01/saturno.html

Nenhum comentário: