Páginas

Ajude a manter esse blog

quarta-feira, maio 13, 2020

Time place (English version)

(This is a rush translation. Copy may not be in its final form.)

My time machine had the weight of death.

I think that this narrative "from myth to science" is a simplification.

Scientists of the future will call 21st-century science superstition because it has the wrong foundation.

I will not be able to explain the facts. Everyone on my ship was dead. I came close to that planet with three suns, with water and oxygen, after crossing 25 thousand light-years.

I approached the planet with the probe. My intention was to land on the sea.

The blue color made me smile. Only the three stars in the sky gave me any distress.

For some reason I was unable to calculate the exact impact route on arrival, the problem caused me to abort the landing.

I preferred to sleep a little.

The landing was perfect.

I arrived near a ruined city. No living soul.

I followed a road. My devices detect heat in motion.

A figure like a friar, wheels approaches, them imprison her.

I fight, they are paralyzed.

The woman says she is a healer, who walks from town to town.

- The destruction found us. Protection no longer exists. We manufacture the science we can with the fabric of words that we have left, everything is conflict.
I tell her to come with me to the ship.
- The High Priest dominates the demons of time.

She tells me that in this world intelligence is not useful, animals have disappeared, the powerful literally eat their servants.

I feel a flex in the back of the leg.

Darkness. Slowly my reality builds up. My ship. Was it a book that I had read?

I decided to escape that planet with three suns.

*

Afonso Junior Ferreira de Lima

https://afonsojunior.blogspot.com/2020/05/tempo-lugar.html

Nenhum comentário: