Páginas

Ajude a manter esse blog

quinta-feira, agosto 30, 2018

Esquizy: Vanguard and Revolution (english version)

(This is a rush translation. Version may not be in its final form.)

I was a little dizzy, the canapés, the music, light conversations, the political art of Veronica Esquizy on the walls: "Without Why".
The bank representative's expose about the rebel artist who revealed the latent state of colonial totalitarianism.
Sitting in a corner, I felt something in my throat, and wanted to walk through the dark, rainy streets in search of logic.
- I love the blue of the light, it causes a feeling of instability.
But there is no logic. Beside, one sees almost festive subjects, an oppressive seriousness, the power emanating from a bubbly concept.

- I think the police were a breakthrough because the enemies are everywhere.
- Silver reminds me of the authoritarianism of the fashion world.
- For me, of course there must be a special area. You can not have a common law between ordinary people and exceptional cases.
She decides to go to the bathroom.
Something like a cold-scaled snake stuffed with a bleeding missile to the chest right now in the little shop's cup.
Almost beats a waiter while listening to a lawyer say:
- Pretrial detention is the defense of society against silencing.
Vomit. Breathe.
Red lipstick.
The dialogue. Who cares?
Aunt's memoir, survivor.
"My boyfriend abandoned me was the first sign, I could not think of any reason, nor could he explain it, it was too embarrassing for us to be who we were."
There was something squirming alive.
Through the rainy, dark streets.


Afonso Junior Ferreira de Lima

Nenhum comentário: